Saturday 23 February 2013

Welcome!

Hello and thanks for stumbling upon Party of 11!

I guess like many people who start a blog, I'm not exactly sure what this blog will end up being. But here's what I can tell you so far...

I'm an amateur cooking and entertaining enthusiast and I love browsing and planning new recipes, menus and occasions. It hasn't always been this way. When I was younger, the only domestic thing about me was that I lived in a house! I was a hard nosed yuppie with a serious talent for outsourcing all things home-y. But as I got (a little bit!) older, opportunities for cooking and entertaining presented themselves and now I'm hooked, no turning back.

What I hope to do with this blog is to post tasty recipes and fun entertaining ideas, and to chat with whoever wants to about all the ups and downs of home cooking and entertaining.

So amongst this air of uncertainty - which, in my kitchen, currently smells like Chocolate Brownies, but we'll get to that shortly - here are the all of the Cheers, Tears and Ideas involved in a Party of 11... 





No comments:

Post a Comment